Sunday, February 11, 2007

Apple iPhone in Canada?

I bet everyone's been wondering if we're going to get the chance to see and buy an Apple iPhone in Canada. Well, it looks like probably Rogers Wireless will be the cellular carrier to carry it. No word on when though, but according to this post, maybe in 2008.

Why do Canadians always get the latest technology from the US and other parts of the world, the last? I guess companies don't see Canadians as the bleeding edge in technology, so the more profitable and tech saavy crowds are the Japanese, Europeans and then the Americans. And we Canadians come after that.

Of course, you don't have to wait for the iPhone to come in Canada. Just buy an iPhone online when they're ready, get it unlocked, and then get a Canadian mobile number here. If there's a Rogers Wireless employee reading this blog, let us know as soon as possible if you'll be providing Apple iPhones, I would just love to hold one and play with one (even if I'm not going to buy it, me being the GadgetMan as I am!)

On Technorati: ,

No comments: